We accept gently used, high quality furniture for our consignment program. Serving the front range since 2011, we’ve paid out millions of dollars to the consignors we’ve partnered with.
Our knowledgeable sales staff is passionate about selling furniture, home decor, wall art and more, and will work with you to make the process as simple as possible.
Consigned items will be displayed like they would be in a home, arranged in vignettes, etc. and marketed on a variety of social media pages as well as print ads.
Step 1: CONDITION – PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ITEMS
We only accept items that are in great condition, so please, no:
- Torn or faded fabric
- Odors or stains
- Missing or broken pieces
- Damaged finishes
- Major dents or gouges
Step 2: E-MAIL US PHOTOS
Feel free to e-mail us photos of your furniture, rugs or home decor to:
Please include your name and phone number so we can call you back.
Step 3: WE WILL CALL/EMAIL TO DISCUSS CONSIGNMENT AND PRICING
Your items will be priced by our knowledgeable staff.
Step 4: CLEAN YOUR ITEMS
We WILL charge a cleaning fee if your items fail to come in clean.
Step 5: DELIVERY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
We work by appointment only so please don’t show up without one. We are happy to help you unload, but we also recommend an affordable and trustworthy delivery service.
- We are a 75-day agreement
- Items unsold after 30 days receive a 20% reduction.
- Items unsold after 60 days receive a 15% reduction.
- We are a 50:50 split at any given point and checks are mailed to you on the 15th of the following month.
- If items remain unsold, you will receive a seven-day notice call before your expiration date.
- Unsold items will be donated on your expiration date and a receipt will be mailed to you unless a time is set to come and pick them up.